• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Fruitery?

cssss

Bluelighter
Hello bluelighters. I have an odd query that needs your help. Does anyone know of an existing website that might have stuff like this one, except instead of being about drugs, being solely focused on fruit, like users' experiences and its combinations and effects on life, and cross breeding and exotic species and places to search for that kinda shit? That would be a pisser. I think it's a long shot though, but any advice would rule. Thanks

I don't know of any such site, but something that may help is looking up the term Fruitatarian. They're Vegetarians that subside off of botanical fruits alone. That could help you with the first set of information you're looking for, as far as the users' experiences, the combinations and effects on life, etc.

Best of luck!

Edit: This blog('s links) may help ya out: http://mangodurian.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
fruitarian??? ive honestly never heard of that b4, wow..... good luck with that one, i tried a shake diet nd that killed the bowls. fruit must murder it :(

^

i wish that was the case, but i tried to eat lots of fruit getting into raw foodism and my stomach began to shrink etc

is there anywhere theres a bridging plan for what to eat when your a beginner to raw foodism

(sorry not trying to hijack thread :()